Prudential California Realty is a full service residential real estate brokerage company. Our clients depend on the experience, skills and expertise of Prudential California Realty Sales Professionals to assist them with the complex task of completing a real estate transaction.
For each client we:
Serve as a Trusted Advisor to help you make solid decisions
Provide Personalized Services to meet your individual needs
Anticipate the Entire Transaction to ensure the process is as stress free as possible.
Apply Expert Negotiation Skills to help you best achieve your objectives
Utilize our Market & Transactional Knowledge
Provide the backing of our entire organization
Overview of Buyer Services:
- Provide Professional Guidance and Advice
- Market Research
- Property Identification and Selection
- Community Information
- Property Evaluation
- Presenting the Offer and Negotiations
- Manage the Transaction Process
- After the Closing
Overview of Sellers Services:
We serve home sellers by developing marketing and pricing strategies that support the sellers’ objectives, by executing a marketing plan that is designed to attract the largest possible pool of qualified buyers, and by utilizing our industry experience to assist sellers through each step of the transaction. Our goal is to help you sell your property for the highest attainable price within your desired time-frame, and to make the process of selling your home as efficient, convenient and stress-free as possible.
- Understanding your Needs
- Seller Education
- Establish an effective Pricing Strategy
- Pre-Market Evaluation and Preparation
- Preparing Your Home for Sale
- Establishing and Effective Pricing Strategy
- Creating Exposure through our 100% Seller Representation Marketing Plan
Prudential California Realty provides your home with 100% seller representation.
Through our extensive marketing systems we make your property available to virtually every available buyer in the market.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and Broker Marketing
- Property Flyers
- Direct Mail and Neighborhood Marketing
- Host Open Houses
- Ongoing Communication, Feedback and Review
- Response Plan
When our marketing efforts bring a purchase offer…
- Manage the Transaction to Close
- Buying your Next Home
- After the Sale