To obtain a real estate salesperson license, you must first qualify for and pass a written examination. Those who pass the examination are provided a license application which must be submitted to and approved by the DRE.
This license is required of individuals who conduct licensed real estate activities as described in the Real Estate Law under the supervision of a licensed broker. A license may also be obtained by a person who does not immediately intend to be employed by a broker. However, a salesperson without an employing broker may not perform acts requiring a real estate license.
- Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to be issued a license.
- Residence: Proof of Legal Presence in the United States is required. If you are not a California resident, seeOut-of-State Applicants.
- Honesty: Applicants must be honest and truthful. Conviction of a crime may result in the denial of a license. Failure to disclose any criminal violation or disciplinary action in an applicant's entire history may also result in the denial of a license.
Prudential California Realty's LIVE Pre-Licensing Program
Get Licensed and Start Your Real Estate Career!
Prudential California Realty's Pre-Licensing Package Program is a series of courses for those looking to obtain their real estate license. This package includes Real Estate Principles - 100% Live Instruction, Real Estate Practice - home study, and an Elective Course (your choice) - home study. These are the three courses necessary to qualify for the Department of Real Estate (DRE) license exam.
- Real Estate Principles - Live Instruction!
- Convenient & Local Location
- Evening Weekday Classes
- Very High Success Rate
- Register Early
Due to the success of classes, early registration is advised. Class size is limited to preserve the good interaction with the instructor. Prior registration is required to attend.
Affordable Pricing at just $399!
Payable by: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Checks and Money Orders made payable to Prudential California Realty. Reserve your seat with a $250 deposit; the balance can be paid on the first night.
Prudential California Realty: 1101 Sylvan Avenue, Suite A-25, Modesto, California. Click to View Map
Career Night, hosted by the Career Development Director of Prudential California Realty, will answer your questions such as, "What is a career in real estate really like?" "What does it take to be successful in real estate?" "How do I choose a real estate company?"
About the Instructor
Instructor Don Belanger is entertaining, thorough, and very effective. He has an impressive resume as an instructor and experience in every aspect of the real estate business for over 30 years.
Interested in Online Pre-Licensing Courses? Prudential California Realty offers Convenient Online Education, too!
Online Prelicensing School
Prudential's Online School - powered by Rockwell Institute, is one of the most popular and comprehensive study packages available for obtaining your Real Estate license! Get all three required courses in an entertaining, interactive, online format that features sound, animation, and full-color graphics. Textbooks are included. These online courses are easy to use and the best you'll find on the Internet.
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Practice
- Your choice of online elective
- Plus: Salesperson's Cram online course: a review course focusing on the information most likely to be tested on the state exam, saving you countless hours of extra studying and stress. Includes pop-up questions, four online practice exams, and exam hints.
- Two additional exam-prep tools: our Most Commonly Missed Questions workbook, and a set of four150-question practice exams
- Rockwell's Passing Guarantee
Affordable Pricing at just $349!
Payment Methods Include: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
Register Now & Get Licensed! To register, click here.