As a home owner or prospective homeowner, you will want to track the latest real estate market trends. Prudential California Realty Market Trend Reports are provided by Trendgraphix, Inc., a real estate market research company that provides valuable and detailed market statistics to brokers and their sales professionals to help clients like you when buying or selling a home.
The Prudential California Realty Market Trend pages illustrate various aspects of the real estate cycle. Click on any of the County Market Trend Reports (at left) to download a full Market Trends report or view the following charts:
- Number of Homes For Sale vs.. Sold vs. Pending
- These statistics will provide you a sense of how many homes are currently selling, compared to previous months
- Average Price Per Square Foot
- This statistic will help you to determine the relative value of properties based on the available living space. In California, many other factors such as lot size, location and amenities will also have great impact on the value of a home.
- Sold vs. List Price Percentage vs. Average Days on Market
- These statistics will give you a sense of how much competition is occurring on individual properties. When properties are selling at or near their list price, there is usually strong competition for the properties that were sold.
- Average List Price vs. Average Sold Price
- The average Sold Price provides you with the general value of properties within an community.
- Average Months of Inventory
- This statistic shows the speed of the market. Historically, when the months of inventory is low, there is pressure on home prices to increase.
Prudential California Realty - Your Real Estate Market Experts